Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bob’s Guess Where I Am Game™

That’s right, I haven’t mentioned where I am yet. I figured I’d leave my little audience hanging for awhile. Not little individually, except for maybe Pam ;) who is probably the biggest reader of this nutty little blog. Does shorter in height mean longer in attention span?  …or as Einstein would say: A/h = H/a ² …If you said Ah ha! You get it. And remember Pam, if you were a Starbuck’s drink you’d be called a “tall” size. Okay enough coconut rum induced tall/small self amusement …on with the clue:

We’ve been to Jamaica and the Bahamas’ but we’ve never been here. Yesterday I heard it said of the island, “It’s a sunny place for shady people.”

6 comments:

  1. "A sunny place for shady people." Somerset Maugham said this of the French Riviera (I can't help it, I'm a Liberty Buster). Is that where you are? 86 degs ain't for me but I'll bet they've got some great birding there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! I'd like to take that back, you said Caribbean not Mediterranean. Sorry, my bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a sec, in another post you mentioned Half Moon Bay and I know you don't mean Half Moon Bay, California SOOOOOO are you in Antigua?

    I WIN!
    I WIN!
    I WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry itsmecissy it's not Antigua, but if you head west and you'll find us much closer to the mainland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mainland is Puerto Rico and you're in the British/US Virgin Islands, Turks & Caicos Islands, Hole in the Wall is on Old Airport Road, yes?

    Now I need one of those rum & cokes...if not, I'm not guessing anymore (it takes too much out of me).

    Hope you're having a BLAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! What's with the short jokes?! I am not short! I am vertically challenged and I get to smell the flowers first.

    Are you in Belize by any chance? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete